Have you learned to knit and are ready for the next step?! In this Beyond the Basics we are learning to purl, decrease and use magic loop! You will create a simple and stylish beanie that you will knit again and again for yourself and loved ones! This class is learning to knit in the ‘round, an easy but important skill you will need to become a Knit Pro. We will provide a printed copy of the Ponyfish Beanie by Christina Danaee.
Skills Needed: For this class you will already need to know how to cast on and make a knit stitch. If you have taken Learn to Knit, this is the perfect next class for you!
This class will be held over two sessions. The first will be held March 20 from 6:00 to 8:00 PM, and the second will be held March 27 from 6:00 to 8:00 PM.
Price: $30+ Supplies
- 2 Skeins Squish Bulky,
- Size 10 tips with 14’’ and 38’’ cords
- End Stoppers
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry Needle
Picture is property of Christina Danaee
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.