Knitting on a Timeline
Learn how to gauge your knitting speed and break your project into a manageable timeline so you can a) Set realistic knitting goals, and b) Finish what you start.
In this brand new class companion to Marie's new book Seamless Knit Sweaters in 2 Weeks, you'll learn:
• How to knit a "time swatch"
• How to calculate your knitting speed
• How to break down a project into manageable goals
• Why any size sweater can be knit more quickly than you might think!
• How to keep knitting fun - without feeling rushed - while knitting on a deadline
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
• 25 g worsted weight yarn
• US Size 6 or 7 needles, your preferred length
• Cell phone with a timer/clock function (or a digital timer)
• Measuring tape or gauge measuring tool
Class sign-ups begin January 29. $75.