Join The Farmer’s Daughter Fibers for our 2023 Celestial Countdown: A Wind in the Willows Winter.
This December, we’ll be taking a nostalgic journey into your childhood library; cozying up with old friends Mole, Rat, Badger, and newcomer Weasel, as they celebrate the joys of winter.
What you can expect:
- A professional Countdown Box that opens with 24 pullout drawers
- 12 Mini Skeins of Pishkun (a heavy DK, non superwash yarn)
- A simple, quick knitted Shawl Pattern for the 12 minis of Pishkun (no colorwork this year, digital pattern only)
- 12 'goodies' that will include mostly full sized items. Past countdowns have included lotions, candles, candies, stitch markers, knitting bags, etc.
- Think pine, peppermint, vanilla, natural and organic products.
- We know that December can be a busy, stressful time of year and we put a emphasis on self-care with these boxes.
- At least 80% of the items in these boxes are made by Women Owned Businesses.
Countdown Boxes Ship Mid November. Please note if you are out of the USA you might not receive yours by December 1st
Artwork by Jesslyn Starnes