Pattern Name: Assookinakii Cowl
Designer: Candice English
Description: The Assookinakii Cowl is a simple and meditative mosaic cowl, great for knitters who are working up to colorwork. You have the option to line your cowl with Oh Dang!, a buttery Suri Alpaca and Silk blend. The Assookinakii Cowl pattern directly benefits Sisters United.
What You Will Learn: Purling, Slipping Stitches, Adding liners for Cowls
Skills Required: Knitting and Casting On
Materials Included: 1 skein Spincycle, 1 skein Soka’pii, Pattern
Materials Needed: Size 5 needle, 16’’, Scissors, Darning Needle, Stitch Markers, Oh Dang! If you would like to add liner.
Dates: September 2nd, 9th, and 16th
Time: 5:30:00 to 7:30
Teacher: Candice English
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time.
For additional questions email Candice at email@example.com