Beginner Sock Knitting
Description: Learn to knit the perfect sock! Dawn will teach you how to customize your sock to fit your foot perfectly, and how to use this formula to make socks for others.
What You Will Learn: Judy’s Magic Cast-On, increasing Toes and Heels, turning the heel of a sock, cuff rib, and binding off for toe up socks.
Skills Required: Knitting, purling, increasing and decreasing
Materials Needed: Size 1 knitting needles (please speak to FDF about cable length, this will depend on your skill level), Fingering weight yarn that is a nylon/wool blend 400 yards/100g , and Tenderfoot Sock Pattern (you can get a hard copy at FDF).
Dates: February 5th, February 12th, February 19th, February 26th
Times: 12 to 2:00 PM
Teacher: Dawn Harrell
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time.
For additional questions email Denise at email@example.com