Have you ever wanted to learn how to spin your own yarn? It’s fun, it’s relaxing, and I can show you how! In this beginning class, you’ll learn about spinning methods, best fiber for beginning spinners, and basic wheel maintenance. We’ll start with spinning singles and then move into plying. By the time you leave, you will have a basic understanding and the skills to start spinning on your own. There is no experience needed. I’ll provide tools, fiber, and a detailed resource guide to get you on your way. Students will need to bring a spinning wheel in good working order, 3 bobbins, and a lazy Kate.
Date: May 21st
Times: 10:00 to 12:30 PM
Teacher: Tammy Jordan
If you do not have a spinning wheel, please reach out to the store. We have two that can be reserved, but they will be first come, first serve.
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time.