Description: Learn the basics of tapestry weaving!
What You Will Learn: Warping your loom, 6 basic weaving techniques, tips and tricks to weaving, and finishing your weave. We will not be following a pattern but teaching you how to use specific yarns for specific weaving techniques and being creative!
Skills Required: No skills required!
Materials Included: Weaving kits with unique and luxury hand dyed yarns. We will be using classroom looms and all other materials are included. Any leftover yarns go home with you!
Date and Times: 1/10 10 am to 4 pm
Teacher: Candice English
- Our classroom is on the 2nd floor, which is up a flight of stairs. Please let us know in advance if you will need special arrangements. We are more than happy to accommodate!
- Weaving class is limited to a maximum of 5 students. Masks required
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time.
For additional questions email Candice at firstname.lastname@example.org