Get ready to knit like you never have before with this incredible, comprehensive guide to brioche knitting from expert designer and brioche authority Lesley Anne Robinson. For any knitter who has ever been intrigued by the colorful designs and luxurious texture of brioche, but too intimidated to pick up their needles and cast on, let Lesley’s cheerful, encouraging voice walk you through this exciting technique step by step. Featuring a treasure trove of tips, tricks and technical knowledge, as well as 16 stunning patterns, this book will have you feeling confident creating the fun vertical stripes and exquisite texture this popular technique is famous for.
Best of all, each pattern not only functions as a lovely knit piece but also as a specific lesson in brioche mastery. From squishy one- and two-color hats and cowls, to eye-catching three-color shawls and sweaters, you’ll create striking knitwear while learning an exciting new skill.
Brioche Knitting For Beginners and Beyond book includes:
- 16 brand new super fun brioche patterns: 3 hats, 3 cowls, 3 sweaters and 7 shawls!
- Step-by-step photo tutorials on How to Brioche Knit
- Beginner Brioche tutorials
- Tutorials on brioche increases and decreases
- Extensive tips and tricks
- Fixing and Finishing techniques