We are very excited to share with you the Cocoknits Method Sweater Workshop!
'The Cocoknits method uses top-down knitting that incorporates increases at specific intervals to create truly 3 dimensional shaping that doesn’t require seaming when you’re done. The neck, shoulders, and yoke are created together, so the shaping is softly sloped to hug the body in a flattering way, rather than squared pieces sewn together which turns out too boxy.'
- This is a hybrid class that you can take virtually or in-person, first come first serve.
- Pre Class Zoom Call is on February 24th at 4 PM MST to discuss yarn options. You can choose between the Zoe sweater which is made with Soka'pii or you can do Emma which we are knitting out of Squish Bulky . You will be able to custom order any of our colors in these bases.
- Included in the class is the Cocoknits Sweater Workbook, Sweater Workshop Journal, and a set of Cocoknits colored stitch markers.
- Our classroom is on the 2nd floor, which is up a flight of stairs. Please let us know in advance if you will need special arrangements. We are more than happy to accommodate!
- Classes are limited to a maximum of 6 in person. Masks required
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time.
For additional questions email Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org