Description: Learn the basics of tapestry weaving!
What You Will Learn: About Weaving Yarns, Warping your loom, 6 basic weaving techniques, tips and tricks to weaving, and finishing your weave.
Skills Required: No skills required, only a Positive Attitude!
Materials Included: Weaving kits with unique and luxury hand dyed yarns, any leftover yarns go home with you!
We will be using classroom looms which will be available for you to purchase at 15% off.
Date and Times:
October 1st from 9:30 am to 3:00pm (with 30 minute lunch break)
October 5th 5 to 7:30 pm
October 19th 5 to 7:30 pm
Teacher: Candice English
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive at class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time.
For additional questions email Sarah at Sarah@thefarmersdaughterfibers.com