Pattern Name: DAN Hat
Designer: Pom Pom Publishing
Description: This simple and cute hat will be the first in a series of skill building classes that we will be offering from the Knit How book. The perfect learn to knit project, refresher class, or skill builder!
What You Will Learn: Casting on, purling, knitting in the round, decreasing, reading a pattern, weaving in ends, and the importance of gauge swatching, and tension.
Skills Required: No Skills Required!
Materials Included with fee: Knit How Book, 1 Skein Aran Weight Yarn from Farmer’s Daughter Fibers
Materials Needed: Circular Needles Size 5 and 7 16'', Scissors, Tapestry Needle, and Stitch Marker
Dates: 1/16, 1/23, 1/30
Time: 1:00 to 3:00
Teacher: Denise Shortridge
- Our classroom is on the 2nd floor, which is up a flight of stairs. Please let us know in advance if you will need special arrangements. We are happy to accommodate!
- Classes are limited to a maximum of 6. Masks required.
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared. We suggest you have a “Knitting Tool Kit”, which would include stitch markers, darning needle, tape measure, small scissors.
For additional questions email Denise at email@example.com