Decorating Felted Eggs and Bunny- After all your hard work of bunny and egg making, now it’s time to take it to the next level with some of our favorite Montana wildflowers. Using wool yarn scraps, wool roving and felting needles we’ll make Lupine, Paintbrush, Balsamroot and whatever other cuties we have time for.
Date: March 31st
Time: 5:30 to 7:30
- Our classroom is on the 2nd floor, which is up a flight of stairs. Please let us know in advance if you will need special arrangements. We are more than happy to accommodate!
- Classes are limited to a maximum of 8. Masks required
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
For additional questions email Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org