Pattern Name: Flicker and Flame
Designer: Drea Renee knits
Description: Fun color work beanie!
What You Will Learn: This class is for anyone who wants to learn how to do colorwork.
Skills Required: Advanced beginner and beyond.
Materials Included: Pattern will be provided.
Materials Needed: 1 skein sport weight for main color, one skein of sport weight contracting color. Recommended yarn Farmers Daughter Fibers Recollect and Spincycle Dyed in the Wool
Dates: Sept. 23rd & Sept. 30th
Time: 6-8 pm
Teacher: Denise Shortridge
- A minimum of 3 people must sign up for class or it will be subject to cancel.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of 6.
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive at class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared with a positive can-do attitude!
For additional questions email Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org