Learn to chain, single crochet, and double crochet. We will be making a small square to start, focusing on stitch size and creating a smooth edge. Will also go over Half Double and treble as time allows.
Class Fee is for Hooks and Yarn, we give you the best products to start and teach you for free!
Materials Needed: Yarn and crochet hooks; they will be provided to you as part of your class fee.
Date: February 25, 2023
Time: 11:00 to 1:00 PM
Teacher: Lindsay Taylor
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive at class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time.
For additional questions email Sarah at email@example.com