Learn to Knit with Candice and Sarah of Farmer's Daughter Fibers.
You will learn to simply cast-on and KNIT! No stress, we are relaxed and patient teachers who make sure your experience is a positive one. Class Fee of $40 is for Needles and Yarn, we give you the best products to start and teach you for free!
You will be using Squish Bulky yarn for the class. Please take a look at colors here and email email@example.com with your color selection prior to class. Lighter, solid colors are best for class.
Date and Time:
October 16th 5 to 7pm
Teacher: Candice English and Sarah Harris
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.