Learn to knit perfect fitting, toe-up socks with Dawn Harrell in this 4 week class. The Tenderfoot First Toes pattern is totally customizable and is written to fit any foot. You will learn:
- Judy's Magic Cast-on
- Knitting in the round and manipulation of needles
- Increasing for toes and heels
- Turning the heel of a sock
- Cuff ribbings
- Bind-offs for toe up socks.
Materials Needed (not included in class price)
- Size 1 circular needles (2-24" cable needles or 1-32" or 40" cable if you already know how the Magic Loop method)
- Sock Yarn
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry needles
- Note taking materials
- Tenderfoot First Toes pattern. You can buy a digital copy HERE.
This is a 4 part class. Each part will be from Noon - 2 PM
Prior to class, watch the below videos to familiarize yourself with Judy's Magic Cast On:
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive at class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time.
For additional questions email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
*picture belongs to Dawn Harrell