Join Candice for a FDF colorwork favorite, Mackworth by Andrea Mowry. In this two-part class we will be starting the sweater together and you will be finishing the body and sleeves on your own. This helps cut the class costs and your precious summer time! This is the third class in quarter 2 of KnitPro 2023
The first class session we will be choosing yarns, talking about sizing, knitting a gauge swatch and casting on the sweater. The second session of class we will be doing the colorwork yoke together, learning tips and tricks when it comes to colorwork knitting.
Price: $75 + Supplies
Dates and Times: May 20 10-3 PM, May 30 6-8 PM, June 6 to 8 PM
Instructor: Candice English
Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Increase, and Decrease
We will be choosing yarns together for the class as we talk about different wool options and color ideas for the yoke. The amount needed will depend on your size, we will be offering a 15% discount on yarn and all supplies you purchase at the store that day!
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry Needle
- Measuring Tape
- Row Counter
- Pattern found here
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive at class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time.
For additional questions, email Sarah at email@example.com