Description: Who needs Fabergé? Come make these beautiful and elegant needle-felted Easter or decorative eggs using local Montana wool and your imagination. I’ll show you how to create these beautiful works of art to decorate your home or give to someone special during the holidays. These are perfect little gems because they never go bad and will last for years to come. Your class kit will include everything you need to complete a decorative needle-felted Easter egg in class. Additional kits will be available for sale at the end of class so you can continue to create your own works of art at home. Children over the age of 8 are welcome to participate with an adult.
Materials Needed: One kit included with class
Date: April 16th
Time: 1:00 to 3:00 PM
Teacher: Tammy Jordan
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom tim