Description: Do you love sheep and wish you could have some of your very own? Well, I can't promise a real sheep, but these Needle-Felted Sheep Ornaments are the next best thing! In this two-hour fun and interactive workshop, you will create your very own festive and decorative needle-felted sheep ornaments. Choose your kit which features Montana wool from my own flock of sheep to make your ornaments. You will have time to complete one ornament in class and have the opportunity to purchase additional kits to materials to complete additional sheep ornaments at home. Children over the age of 8 are welcome to participate with an adult.
Materials Needed: One kit included with class
Date: May 21st
Time: 1:00 to 3:00 PM
Teacher: Tammy Jordan
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom tim