Nothing is cuter than a tiny birds nest and eggs. The next best thing is to use wool roving and felting needles to sculpt a little nest, yarns felted and woven throughout, hold a trio of little wool felted eggs that are needle felted with wool roving hand dyed by Farmer’s Daughter Fibers. Learn basic three dimensional felting techniques and finish off with a mounting on a little branch.
Dates: March 10th
Times: 5:30 to 7:30
- Our classroom is on the 2nd floor, which is up a flight of stairs. Please let us know in advance if you will need special arrangements. We are more than happy to accommodate!
- Classes are limited to a maximum of 8. Masks required
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
For additional questions email Denise at email@example.com