Ravelry basics and Beyond is perfect if you are brand new to fiber crafting and Ravelry, or if you are looking to refine your skills. You will learn to how to find the perfect pattern by searching by designer, skill level, yarn, project type and so much more! You will also learn how to upload your projects, organize your stash and needles, and chat with fiber crafters all over the world! We will search for knitting and crochet patterns!
Skill Level: All levels (knitting or crochet)
Date and Time: February 22, 5:30 -7:30 PM
Materials: Please bring a computer, tablet, or smartphone that you can access Ravelry on.
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.