Description: This Norwegian colorwork cowl class is perfect for anyone who wants to learn colorwork or refine their skills!
Skills Required: Knitting in the round and Purling
2 contrast colors of fingering or sport weight wool yarn; 50gm ball of each. We recommend Recollect or Sandnes Garn.
Size 3 circular needle for fingering/4 for sport weight.
12 stitch markers to define sections.
Selbu Cowl pattern by Knitting Traditions (Inga Vie Skeie)
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
- Come prepared! We want to make the most of our classroom time