Wet Felted and Needle Felted Eggs- Using wool roving, yarn, felting needles and your washing machine, make giant felted eggs for spring. We’ll be using some gorgeous wool roving from Frabjous Fibers of Vermont. Class is Eggs only, sign up here for decoration class.
Date: March 18th
Time: 5:30 to 7:30
- Our classroom is on the 2nd floor, which is up a flight of stairs. Please let us know in advance if you will need special arrangements. We are more than happy to accommodate!
- Classes are limited to a maximum of 8. Masks required
- Payment must be paid in full to reserve your place.
- In the event that you need to cancel, you must provide us with notice 48 hours in advance to receive a refund or store credit.
- No shows will forfeit the class fee, without a refund or credit.
- Please arrive to class on time. Supplies, including book or pattern, must be purchased prior to class date. Especially if you need to have your yarn wound.
For additional questions email Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org