The Wildwood Wrap Dress is a shawl collar wrap dress with a detachable belt. It features waist and shoulder pleats, a slim skirt and deep pockets. Two sleeve options and two hem lengths give you several options to make your Wildwood Wrap Dress your own.
Skill Level: Intermediate This pattern is rated intermediate due to the skirt facing technique and French seamed shawl collar and shoulders.
The Standard pattern fits sizes 00-22 and the Curvy pattern fits sizes 16-34.
This pattern features:
- Sleeve version A is a short cut-on sleeve
- Sleeve version B is a dolman sleeve meant to be rolled up
- Choose from below the knee or midi length hems.
- Dress weight linen, linen blends, cotton lawn, cotton ikat, and dress weight cottons with a soft hand.
- Sleeve version A also works well with rayon, silk and other drapey fabrics.
- Sleeve version B requires a stiffer fabric to roll up properly.
- Lightweight fusible interfacing
- one 3/4"/18 mm button
- 42"/107 cm of 1/4"/6 mm wide twill tape or ready-made ties, small hook and eye set.
- Fabric scisoors
- Iron and ironing board
- Straight pins
- tailor's chald
- Hand Sewing Needle
- Optional tailor's ham