This listing is for speckled colorways. If you are looking for solids, click here.
- 74% Suri Alpaca, 26% Silk
- 328 yards/50g
- Heavy Lace Weight
- Needle Recommendation: US sizes 0-4
- Our Suri Alpaca base has us saying ‘Oh Dang!’ every time we touch it. Blended with silk for strength, Oh Dang! adds a fluffy halo to what you are stitching. A great alternative to those who are sensitive to Mohair but still want to get the feathery texture in your knits.
- We love using this yarn for drapey shawls, lining cowls, and holding together with other yarns for sweaters and hats.
- It pairs beautifully with all of our bases!
Please note the colors transcend onto this fiber in unique ways, the silk sometimes picking up different shades and color tones than the Suri. This can result in a slightly variegated look, but will not be as obvious when knit up.