We are absolutely in love with the Yokelore sweater by Kathleen Eliza Knits! Inspired by traditional quilt patterns, the Yokelore Sweater is knit entirely in the round, from the top down. This pattern uses Juicy DK in 5 colors, 1 MC and 4 CCs. We couldn't resist putting together some kit options for you to choose from. CCs are interchangeable and can be used in any order you'd like!
Juicy DK is a light fingering weight, heavy sport weight yarn that is 100% merino and a generous 274 yards/100g. This yarn has gorgeous stitch definition and
The pattern is not included, and can be found here.
- MC - Legend
- CCs - Bear Gulch, Theresa, Prairie Smoke, York
- MC - Aquemini
- CCs - Madmartigan, Come & Get Your Love, Coal Miner's Daughter, Namoo
- MC - Sunny's
- CCs - Juniper, Namoo, York, Gary Cooper
- MC - Elk Antler
- CCs - Mr. Pocket, Madmartigan, Hacer, The Lazy Moose
- MC - Winter Wolf
- CCs - Paul Newman, Elk Antler, Whiskey Butte, Legend
Please read kit and sizing info below carefully!
Kit Size 1
- Corresponds to pattern sizes A-D
- Includes 4 skeins of the MC and 1 skein each of the CCs
Kit Size 2
- Corresponds to pattern sizes E-G
- Includes 5 skeins of the MC and 1 skein each of the CCs
Kit Size 3
- Corresponds to pattern sizes H-I
- Includes 6 skeins of the MC and 1 skein each of the CCs